Easy Mashed Potatoes and Parsnips
Author: Jody Smith
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 5 medium sized Russet potatoes
- 1-2 Parsnips
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup low sodium chicken stock
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Peel and chop potatoes.
- Peel and chop parsnip(s).
- Fill a large pan with water, potatoes, and parsnips.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat, cover, and cook for 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- Drain water from vegetables using a colander.
- Add remaining ingredients to potatoes and parsnips.
- Mix with a hand beater or table top mixer until smooth and well combined.
Recipe by A Frugal Chick at https://www.afrugalchick.com/easy-mashed-potatoes-and-parsnips-recipe/