When we got our Magic Bands for Disney I was surprised to find a little blue Magical Extra Savings card in the box! I immediately began looking for the benefits and was thrilled to find quite a few. Our flight lands early on a day we aren’t going to the park so we might take advantage of some of these!
Play Miniature Golf For FREE
Disney World is home to 2 miniature golf courses. Disney’s Winter Summerland Golf Course and the Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course are both located near the resorts. Guests will receive 4 vouchers, good for either course, per package (must present Voucher & Magical Extras savings card to redeem).
Visit ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex For FREE
See Disney’s state of the art sports facility at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, home to hosting sporting events for young athletes of all abilities and ages. Guests will receive 4 vouchers to visit, per package (must present Voucher & Magical Extras savings card to redeem). It is only valid only on event days (not every day). Some events will require an additional charge. Go HERE to find events during your visit and look for information on extra charges.
This card also allows guests select discounts on food (including Earl of Sandwich which I love)! Discounts do not include alcoholic beverages or tip, and cannot be combined with other offers.
- Earl Of Sandwich (Disney Springs) – Save 10% off food or non-alcoholic drink for dine-in only.
- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop (Disney Springs) – Save 10% off any chocolate purhcase, or $1 off any specialty sundae
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar (Disney Springs) – Save 20% off food!
- Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea Company (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon & Disney Springs) – Save 20% off your entire purchase! Online shopping? Use code: travel to save.
- Planet Hollywood Observatory (Disney Springs) – Save 10% off food and non-alcoholic drink at lunch or dinner, for dine-in.
- Wolfgang Puck Express (Disney Springs) – Save 10% off food and non-alcoholic drink for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
This can save you on some shopping as well! You can’t combine it with other sales but I love some of these places:
- Basin (Disney Springs or Grand Floridian) – Save 10% off entire purchase, non-discounted merchandise.
- Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers (Disney Springs, Magic Kingdom, Epcot) – Save 10% off purchases.
- Curl by Sammy Duvall (Disney Springs) – Save 10% off non-discounted merchandise.
- Edward Beiner Purveyor of Fine Eyewear (Disney Springs) – Save 15% off any purchase.
- Pop Gallery (Disney Springs) – Save 10% off non-discounted merchandise.
- Sugarboo & Co. (Disney Springs) – Save 10% off non-discounted merchandise
- UGG (Disney Springs) – Get Free customization (up to $35) with any merchandise purchase.
- Volcom (Disney Springs) – Get 15% off non-discounted merchandise.
Click here to see the complete list of things included and the list for 2020!