Right now you can grab this Cuisinart-Advantage-12-Piece-Knife-Set for $14.99 shipped (it’s $1 more on Amazon). I have had this set for about a year and I love it. I use the little orange one every day (no I have no idea what it’s really called or what it is supposed to be for).
Cuisinart Advantage professional-quality stainless steel knives have a cutting-edge, non-stick color coating that makes slicing easier – and allows color coding during food prep to avoid cross contamination. In style-conscious hues for today’s design-smart consumer, these premium knives come with matching blade guards and ergonomic handles.
- High-quality stainless steel blades
- Non-stick color coating for easy slicing
- Color coding reduces the risk of cross-contamination during food preparation
- Comes with matching blade guards and ergonomic handles
- Style-conscious hues
- Set includes: 6 knives and 6 matching blade guards
- Included Knives: 8″ Chef Knife, 8″ Slicing Knife, 8″ Serrated Bread Knife, 7″ Santoku Knife, 6.5″ Utility Knife, 3.5″ Paring Knife