I logged into my Amazon account this morning and found I have free credits I forgot about since I chose no rush shipping a few times. I love a digital reward and you earn them when your order ships. It made me wonder how to check your Amazon account for credits- maybe you have credits you don’t know about! Remember these can be used for music, movies or kindle books when you checkout so they can be a nice surprise! During the holidays I tend to rack these up and forget about them!
How to Check Your Amazon Account for Credits
1. Click here to display all of your digital credit balances for Amazon.com. This should include all your credits for no rush shipping. If you have other types of credits you may not see those until you try to buy something and check out.
2. Some of the credit displayed may have an expiration date so be sure to double check the e-mail you received letting you know about the promotion. Most will usually last at least a month but I wouldn’t wait too long to use them if you don’t know for sure when they expire.
If you are looking for other money saving ideas check out How to Avoid Paying Full Price for Amazon Prime!
How to Use Your Amazon Credits
1. Find the digital music, book, item, amazon video or album you want, click the “Buy” button, and the dollar amount of your credit will automatically be applied to your purchase. You can use these credits along with promotional rewards or promo codes.
2. If you have not used the full dollar amount of the promotional credit, they will automatically apply the remaining balance of your credit on each of your purchases until you have used its full value or until the credit expires, whichever occurs first. It’s an easy method of redemption.
3. After your purchase, you can confirm that your credit was applied by checking your confirmation email, which will be sent to you. If it isn’t you usually can message them quickly and cancel a digital order.
Check it out now– you might have some free amazon credit to do some free shopping today!