Busch Gardens Williamsburg announced today they are beginning a new event- Taste of Busch Gardens. This is likely a reply to the fact that they were closed through the entire Food and Wine Festival. Park guests can sip, sample and soar during this limited capacity, flavorful experience. Taste a delicious culinary fusion of Food & Wine Festival fan favorites, new twists on traditional park entrées, plus wine tastings and specialty beverages not normally served in the park. This special event will also feature four iconic roller coasters (Griffon, InvadR, Alpengeist and Verbolten), a log flume ride, and a high flying Screamin’ Swing, that will add to the fun for friends and families.
If you are curious check out my Busch Gardens Williamsburg Visit During Covid!
Taste of Busch Gardens will run Sept. 2 – 27, Wednesdays and Thursdays, from 5 – 9 p.m., and Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Labor Day from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. and 5 – 9 p.m. If you are a current membership, season pass holder or fun card holder and would like to attend all you have to do is reserve a spot. If this isn’t you admission starts at $44.99. Single ticket holders can bundle admission and a tasting card for $68.99 (includes five menu items) or $92.99 (includes 10 menu items).
- NEW – Best of Food & Wine Festival – Offerings include Bangers & Colcannon, Gamba Fritters, Mushi-Gyoza and Hibiscus Lemonade
- NEW – The Brew Bar – A variety of beers and a delicious Charcuterie plate will be on tap at this location.
- NEW – ‘Old Country’ Fries – Menu includes an array of golden French fry servings from around the world complete with Italian, English and Irish toppings complemented with cold draft beer selections.
- NEW – Decadent Delights – Sweet offerings include Beignets, a Cookie Dough Cone, Cannoli’s, alcoholic and non-alcoholic specialty drinks..
- NEW – Chef’s Choice – The menu is set with a variety of favorites including Steak Chimichurri, Jerk Chicken Slider, Risotto and specialty drinks.
- NEW BEVERAGE AND DESSERT OFFERINGS – Loukamades fried donuts, wine tastings, craft beers and a Sangria Garden featuring flavors like Red, Citrus Moscato and Strawberry. Tastings require an additional fee.