From July 11th – July 17th, when you make a purchase of $10 or more at Whole Foods Market, you’ll receive a free $10 Amazon credit to spend on Prime Day (12AM PT on Monday, 7/16 through 11:59PM PT on Wednesday, 7/18)!
In order to receive this Amazon credit, you must scan your Prime Code or use your mobile number when you pay at checkout at Whole Foods.
Follow These Steps starting July 11th:
- Head to your local Whole Foods Market (starting July 11th through July 17th).
- Make a purchase of $10 or more.
- At checkout, scan your Prime Code or enter your mobile number.
- You will receive a $10 Amazon account credit that will be valid starting at 12AM PT on Monday, 7/16 through 11:59PM PT on Wednesday, 7/18.
There is a limit of one $10 Amazon credit per customer per account. The $10 credit is good for purchases on Amazon.com and does not apply to Amazon Gift Cards or Prime Now transactions.
You will receive an email from Amazon confirming that the $10 promotional credit has been added to your account and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
Here are some other Amazon deals you can check out:
- Amazon and Michael’s Almost Lowest Price: Cr...
- Amazon Lowest Price: Save Up to 32% on Electric Ce...
- Amazon Lowest Price: 4K kicteck Ultra HD Digital W...
- Amazon Beats Black Friday: Anki Vector A Home Robo...
- Amazon Beats Black Friday Now: Anki Cozmo
Save BIG on Household and Grocery Items- How to Use Amazon Subscribe and Save.
**Amazon prices can change at any time- be sure to double check the price before you purchase.**