From July 3rd – July 16th, when you make a purchase of $10 or more at Whole Foods Market, you’ll receive a free $10 Amazon credit to spend on Prime Days!
In order to receive this Amazon credit, you must scan your Prime Code or use your mobile number when you pay at checkout at Whole Foods.
Follow These Steps starting July 11th:
- Head to your local Whole Foods Market (starting July 3rd through July 16th).
- Make a purchase of $10 or more.
- At checkout, scan your Prime Code or enter your mobile number.
- You will receive a $10 Amazon account credit that will be valid starting at 12AM PT on 7/15.
There is a limit of one $10 Amazon credit per customer per account. The $10 credit is good for purchases on Amazon.com and does not apply to Amazon Gift Cards or Prime Now transactions.
You will receive an email from Amazon confirming that the $10 promotional credit has been added to your account and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
Here are some other Amazon deals you can check out:
- Amazon Prime Day Deal and Lowest Price: Fire TV Cu...
- Amazon Lowest Price: Oral-B Vitality FlossAction R...
- Amazon Lowest Price: PowerMe Electric Pencil Sharp...
- Amazon Lowest Price EVER: Lysol Disinfecting Wipes...
- Amazon Lowest Price: K1 Kayak, 1-Person Inflatable...
Save BIG on Household and Grocery Items- How to Use Amazon Subscribe and Save.
**Amazon prices can change at any time- be sure to double check the price before you purchase.**