Through October 14th, when you make a purchase of $10 or more at Whole Foods Market, you’ll receive a free $10 Amazon credit to spend on Prime Days!
In order to receive this Amazon credit, you must scan your Prime Code or use your mobile number when you pay at checkout at Whole Foods.
Follow These Steps starting July 11th:
- Head to your local Whole Foods Market
- Make a purchase of $10 or more.
- At checkout, scan your Prime Code or enter your mobile number.
- You will receive a $10 Amazon account credit
There is a limit of one $10 Amazon credit per customer per account. The $10 credit is good for purchases on Amazon.com and does not apply to Amazon Gift Cards or Prime Now transactions.
You will receive an email from Amazon confirming that the $10 promotional credit has been added to your account and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
Here are some other Amazon deals you can check out:
- Amazon Lowest Price: DUDE Wipes, Extra-Large Indiv...
- Amazon Lowest Price: 30 Count Nature Valley Crunch...
- Amazon Lowest Price: 12 Count SHARPIE Brush Twin P...
- Amazon Lowest Price: Happy Belly Tropical Snack Tr...
- Amazon Triple Coupon: Over-Ear Stereo Bass Ear Pho...
Save BIG on Household and Grocery Items- How to Use Amazon Subscribe and Save.
**Amazon prices can change at any time- be sure to double check the price before you purchase.**