I JUST bought this for my mom’s birthday about a month ago. I did NOT pay $67.89- because it has NEVER been this inexpensive. I paid a good bit more for it. So if you have been eyeing one of these grab it NOW. I know for a fact it’s a great deal.
Right now on Amazon you can get this InstaPot Programmable Pressure Cooker for only $67.89. It’s normally around $80.
This machine is actually really amazing. Instant Pot is a seven-in-one multi-cooker that works as an electric pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, warmer and sauté pan all in one. For people who have limited space in their kitchen it can be a complete life saver.
Instant Pot comes with an instruction manual and short booklet of recipes. While basic and brief, the instruction manual covers all of Instant Pot’s functions, as well as the recommended ratio of ingredients (like grains and dried beans) to water, and the cook times for popular items. The Instant Pot website also offers the digital version of the instruction manual, as well as recipes, benefits of using the appliance, information on cook times, and answers to frequently asked questions.
My mom has had hers about a week now and she made corn on the cob in it the other night. She was just telling me yesterday how amazing it was. The friend who recommended it to her makes steel-cut oatmeal in it every morning! She just programs it to cook and walks away while she does other things.
You can delay the cooking timer up to 24 hours so you can set it to start cooking in the middle of the night and wake up to yummy goodness!
People online are also RAVING about cooking meat in it. There is a saute function which allow you to sear meat and then leave it in the same container as a slow cooker. There are also THREE settings for the slow cooker instead of two like a normal slow cooker has.
It has over 2,500 pieces of feedback and a near perfect five star rating. People have also answered over 990 questions about it on Amazon. Feel free to do your own reading!
This deal will only last TODAY and to be honest I’m not sure it will last all day long. So if you are thinking about it don’t delay!
Here are some other Amazon deals you can check out:
- Amazon Lowest Price: Miracle Bubbles Solution Refi...
- Amazon: Magnetic Car Phone Mount with USB Sorting ...
- Amazon Lowest Price: Enchantimals Frozen Treats Tr...
- Amazon: Save 50% on AOLIGE Jumbo Squishies
- Amazon Lowest Price: Contigo Vaccuum-Insulated Sha...
There are so many ways to save using Amazon. Each day Amazon has amazing prices on the following:
- Gold Box Deals – There is a new deal everyday at super discounts.
- Lightning Deals – These are deals that are scheduled throughout the day. They are at deep discounted prices and are only available for a short period or while supplies last. Prime members can often get early access.
- Amazon Coupons – These are clip-able coupons for groceries, health and beauty aids, household products and more. You must be logged in to use these.
- Outlet – These are usually overstock or clearance items that have huge markdowns.
- Digital Deals – These include all the latest deals on digital media including ebooks, apps, music and more. There is usually a Free Daily App available as well.
Save BIG on Household and Grocery Items- How to Use Amazon Subscribe and Save.
**Amazon prices can change at any time- be sure to double check the price before you purchase.**