Are your readers contacting you about a coupon class but you don’t want to teach classes? Are they overwhelming you with e-mails but you don’t have time to answer? Or are you just tired of answering the same questions over and over?
If you are interested in teaching your readers to save money on their groceries effectively and ethically than A Frugal Chick’s “7 Weeks To Grocery Savings Success” is a perfect fit for your website. Plus I’d love to help you earn some money for your promotion efforts and grow YOUR business.
Over the past 7 years I have taught more than 20,000 people live in coupon classes how to save money on their grocery needs. They learned how to use coupon match ups to save big, as well as organize their binders and find the best coupons.
In spite of the fact that my site is no longer delivering coupon deals or match ups my readers have begged for my class to be published online. The result is a seven week grocery savings class designed to help them save 25% off their previous grocery spending. But these students will need websites to find those match ups and that is where you come in.
Here is a sample of what the video looks like:
After signing up the student receives one e-mail each week for seven weeks. In that e-mail they will find a short video to watch, handouts to complete and a game plan to help them be successful for the week. After seven weeks they should have all the basic tools they need to successfully save.
Ready to make some money? Fill out the application below and we will get back to you within 48 hours with your affiliate code, ways you can make money by following up with students and more information:
Apply to be an Affiliate
How does it work?
It couldn’t be simpler! We’ve streamlined our entire affiliate process to ensure ease of use, while still maintaining extremely accurate tracking methods. The process is as follows:
- Visitor clicks on an affiliate link on your site, on social media or in an email.
- The visitors IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
- The visitor browses our site, and may decide to order.
- If the visitor orders (the order need not be placed during the same browser session–cookies and IPs are stored indefinitely), the order will be registered as a sale for you and will receive commission on that sale.
- The commission is $2 per class purchased.
- You will receive commission payouts by the 15th of the following month via Paypal. If a student purchases the class March 14th you will be paid by April 15th.
- In addition to the funds you will also receive the e-mail addresses of readers who purchased through your links as long as they did not opt out at purchase.
Rules and Requirements
We do have some basic ground rules for the program, so please read before signing up:
- All participants must have a PayPal account (in order to receive commission payments).
- You may NOT receive credit for referring yourself.
Participants caught violating or attempting to circumvent these rules will have all affiliate credit voided and will not receive payouts. Additionally, they will be banned from further participation in our affiliate program.