Right now on Jane.com you can grab this 52-Week Gratitude Journal With Stickers for only $12.97 shipped.
When you look for the good things, you will find them even in the midst of homework and back to school craziness! (psst…it’s the Gratitude Finder®!)
Things are (finally) looking brighter all around us! Let it brighten your own thoughts, too! Train your brain to find the good things and jot them down in a gratitude journal like this Gratitude Finder®.
Journaling about things for which you’re grateful, especially now, will channel your thoughts to good things. With so much positivity surrounding you, you’ll be amazed how wonderful you’ll feel! This is especially important for our children and those who live with anxiety. Many of our styles are perfect for young people, too!
The Gratitude Finder® gets its name because when you set out to find the good (or bad), you always find it, so then why not set out to FIND the GOOD! Its mission is to brighten thoughts and focus on the good people, experiences, places…every day!
This gratitude journal includes all of these amazing features:
- Questions, quotes, and prompts to prime the pump for positivity throughout your journal.
- Perpetual style layout so journal daily or as frequently as you wish.
- 52 weekly spreads with brilliantly colorful layouts.
- Each week has daily sections, three lines for acknowledging good people or good experiences, “Words of the Week” quote bubble for jotting simple joys, and a Random Act of Kindness (R.A.K.) section as a reminder even the littlest acts of kindness are kind of a big deal. It’s the perfect size to tuck in most handbags or backpacks or set on a nightstand so that it’s convenient to jot a thought when the moment moves you.
- Laminated tabs and an elastic enclosure to help you locate your current week easily.
- 165 Hand-illustrated smile-provoking stickers to enhance any entry. (Boy styles include 177 stickers)
- Lots of bonus segmented quote bubbles that are just the right size for a quick thought.
- The water-resistant hardcover was designed to last a lifetime. Referring to it regularly is so powerful!