Join Prime Student for 50% off right now! You can start a 6 month free trial then after your trial, your membership will upgrade to Amazon Prime for 50% off. Cancel anytime.
You’ll need to validate a .edu email address to qualify for the offer. This will verify student eligibility.
PLUS right now you can get $15 off a $40 order when you start a FREE 6-month trial of Prime Student. Use coupon code PRIMESTUDENT at checkout to get the coupon code for your money saving offer.
Here are just some of the benefits of Prime Student:
FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
Stream thousands of TV shows and movies
No cost for first six months, courtesy of Sprint
Here are some other Amazon deals you can check out:
- Amazon: 4 Pack (3ft, 6ft, 6ft, 10ft) Nylon Braided...
- Amazon Lowest Price: Rubbermaid LunchBlox Lunch Ba...
- Amazon: Men’s Dress Leather Belt As Low As $5 Af...
- Amazon: Charmin Essentials Strong Toilet Paper, 48...
- Amazon: LEGO Sets Under $6 (Easter Basket Fillers ...
There are so many ways to save using Amazon. Each day Amazon has amazing prices on the following:
- Gold Box Deals – There is a new deal everyday at super discounts.
- Lightning Deals – These are deals that are scheduled throughout the day. They are at deep discounted prices and are only available for a short period or while supplies last. Prime members can often get early access.
- Amazon Coupons – These are clip-able coupons for groceries, health and beauty aids, household products and more. You must be logged in to use these.
- Outlet – These are usually overstock or clearance items that have huge markdowns.
- Digital Deals – These include all the latest deals on digital media including ebooks, apps, music and more. There is usually a Free Daily App available as well.
Save BIG on Household and Grocery Items- How to Use Amazon Subscribe and Save.
**Amazon prices can change at any time- be sure to double check the price before you purchase.**