- A Frugal Chick - http://www.afrugalchick.com -
Zaycon Foods: Virginia Beach Event Bacon and Ham
Posted By Laura On October 24, 2012 @ 8:35 pm In Zaycon Foods | Comments Disabled
Today I picked up 40 pounds of chicken from Zaycon Foods . It was practically perfect and now my fridge and freezer are full for a while.
I guess Zaycon  wants to come back.
Tonight they opened up ordering for bacon and ham.
I personally have not had the bacon but the chicken and ground beef are great so I assume the bacon will be too! Here is the information from their website:
BACON $3.29 lb
• High quality, medium-cut hickory smoked sliced bacon (14-18 slices per pound)
• Order includes two 15-lb cases with two 7.5-lb packages per case (Total order size is 30-lbs)
• Premium, high-quality and consistent, this hickory-smoked bacon has a wonderful flavor and represents a great value for families
• Easy to share with a friend if you do not think you can use the entire case
Ham is also $3.29 lb.
Orders must be placed by Wednesday, November 07, 2012
Virginia Beach, VA Bacon Event
Thursday, November 08, 2012
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Landstown Community Church
3220 Monet Dr.
Virginia Beach, VA 23453
Article printed from A Frugal Chick: http://www.afrugalchick.com
URL to article: http://www.afrugalchick.com/zaycon-foods-virginia-beach-event-bacon/
URLs in this post:
 Zaycon Foods: https://www.zayconfoods.com/refer/zf34781
Copyright © 2013 A Frugal Chick. All rights reserved.