I am still marveling at the fact that we have a Whole Foods in Virginia Beach.
Whole Foods has lots of seminars and special events at their various locations. If you don’t live here check out the Whole Foods website – I bet your store has them too!
These are the events for November 9th through November 15th:
– 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Thanksgiving Tasting- stop by the holiday table to taste many of their Thanksgiving menu items FREE
– 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Food Allergy Awareness Day Demo- Learned about the differences in labeling and taste delicious products that are free of wheat, dairy, soy, eggs, peanuts and tree nuts. FREE
– 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.- Lunch N’ Learn: Healthy Beverages- Grab lunch from the food bar (not free) and join the Healthy Eating Specialist Cara for a Lunch N’ Learn in the cafe. The focus on this date will be Healthy Beverages.
– 6:30 p.m. Value Tour- Learn how to get the highest quality products at the lowest prices. This tour covers savings strategies and quality standards. Sampling included. Pre-registration is required by calling 757-422-0444 or e-mailing [email protected] Please put event name and date in the subject line.
– 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Electronics Recycling Event- Bring in your broken, out of date or just plain unused electronics and Goodwill will either repair or resell them in an environmentally responsible way.
Looking for more events and sales? Keep an eye on A Frugal Chick’s Whole Foods page!