- A Frugal Chick - http://www.afrugalchick.com -
Whole Foods: $59 In New Coupons
Posted By Laura On January 6, 2014 @ 7:23 pm In Whole Foods | Comments Disabled
Did you know you can use coupons at Whole Foods?
Check out their new printable coupons  from the latest issue of their in-store value guide The Whole Deal!
Here are some of the ones that caught my eye:
- $1/2 Shelf Stable Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk (32-oz or larger)
- $1/3 So Delicious Dairy-Free Products
- $1/1 Back to Nature Juice, Cookie, Cracker, Granola or Nut Item
- $1/2 Muir Glen Items
- $.75/1 7-oz or 10.5-oz Applegate Sliced Meat: Roasted Turkey Breast, Smoked Turkey Breast, Honey & Maple Turkey Breast, Slow Cooked Ham, Black Forest Ham, Honey Ham, Roasted Chicken Breast, Barbecue Flavored Chicken Breast, Turkey Salami, Turkey Bolo (stack it with this one: $1.00 off any one APPLEGATE Item )
- $.50/1 8-fl.oz or 16-fl.oz 365 Everyday Value® Organic Vinaigrette or Dressing
Remember these are Whole Foods coupons so if you have a manufacturer’s coupon you can use them BOTH on one item!
Article printed from A Frugal Chick: http://www.afrugalchick.com
URL to article: http://www.afrugalchick.com/whole-foods-59-new-coupons/
URLs in this post:
 new printable coupons: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/coupons?utm_source=email&utm_medium=Whole%20Deal&utm_term=&utm_content=Promotion&utm_campaign=2014_01_06_Whole_Deal
 $1.00 off any one APPLEGATE Item: http://partners.mysavings.com/z/8028/CD4234/18080108&subid1=direct-coupon
Copyright © 2013 A Frugal Chick. All rights reserved.