Still looking for a great bakeware set for the holidays?
- Made from durable carbon steel that resists warping
- Long-lasting nonstick provides excellent food release and easy cleanup
- Bold-colored, extra-wide grippy handles provide a confident grasp
- Oven safe to 450 degrees fahrenheit
- A portion of proceeds goes to Yum-o!, Rachael’s nonprofit organization that helps kids and their parents develop healthy relationships with food and cooking
- These versatile pans are the perfect complement to many other pieces in Rachael Ray bakeware and cookware collections that always spell fun in the kitchen
It is important to note that this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All opinions stated in this blog belong to its author and no one else. I will only endorse products, companies, and services that I have found worthy of my time and opinion. A Frugal Chick is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.