This week’s recipe is Versatile Cheese Dip by Tabitha at Saving Toward A Better Life Prep time should be about 15 minutes and will cook on low.
- 1 large loaf of cheese (I have pointed out before on facebook how disgusting I think it is that cheese comes in a “loaf”)
- 2 cans Rotel (or any brand of diced tomatoes with onions and green chilies)
- 3/4 – 1 lb ground beef, chicken, turkey, etc (optional)
- Cut cheese loaf up into large cubes and put in slow cooker on high. Add Rotel.
- Brown and crumble hamburger meat. Drain grease. Add to slow cooker.
- Continue cooking on high, stirring as needed until cheese is completely melted.
- Serve poured over tortilla chips.
Notes – How to Make it Versatile:
- Make it with the ground beef meat and serve it over chips with a side of Spanish rice or refried beans
- Top your chips and dip with lettuce, sour cream and jalepenos for some rockin’ nachos!
- Make it without the hamburger meat and serve over hot dogs with chili sauce for Chili Cheese hotdogs
- Serve this with a can of Hormel chili and put both over the chips for Chili Cheese Nachos! Print a Hormel Chili Coupon