Opening a bottle of wine is usually a commitment because you don’t want it to go bad before you finish it. With the Vacu Vin Wine Saver a bottle can stay fresh for up to two weeks and for just $9.90 you can’t beat it! My husband and I love ours and use it well!
- Reusable vacuum wine storage set ideal for all wine lovers
- Keeps open wine fresh for two weeks
- Correct usage puts an end to the oxidation process
- Includes 1 sturdy plastic pump and 1 high-quality rubber stoppers
- Hand washable; one-year warranty
Wine should breathe a little, but not overnight. Putting an end to the oxidation process, which turns a favorite Merlot into vinegar, is easy with the Vacu Vin Wine Saver. Made from high-quality rubber, which will not affect the taste of the wine, the Wine Saver uses a vacuum-style pump to release air to keep a wine fresh. And it’s easy to use–just place a stopper in a bottle’s neck, place the pump over the stopper, and pump air out until some resistance is felt. This process is suitable for preserving all but sparkling wines, and will save Chiantis, Syrahs, and others for up to two weeks. –Madeleine Miller
Click HERE to order.
Be sure to check prices before you purchase. Amazon deals can change quickly.