If you are heading out Friday to do some shopping there are many things you can do to make the experience more enjoyable.
Here are my tips for the optimal shopping experience:
1. Charge Your Phone- both for purposes of contacting the people you are shopping with and playing Angry Birds while you wait in line.
2. Eat a Good Breakfast- don’t shop hungry
3. Dress Comfortably- Black Friday is not a fashion show
4. Leave the Kids at Home- for your sake and the sake of everyone around you!
5. BYOB: Bring Your Own Bag- carts are going to be in short demand
6. Bring the store Ad- store ads will be in short supply as well. Be sure to bring yours with your high demand items circle
7. Bring the Store Map if available
8. Create a shopping list with your high priority items
9. Shop stores close together- no need to drive around town
10. If you hate crowds, consider shopping on-line!
Follow these tips and you should have a great shopping trip and save lots of money!