Tax Relief Day
Looking for some Tax Relief? For most people Tax Day means giving and not receiving. Which is why it’s nice that a few companies have decided to make it a little less painful by giving us something back.
These are the deals so far for 2014:
- Arby’s gives you FREE fries. Beginning April 14th you can print the coupon on Arbys.com or on their social media channels.
– Bruegger’s Bagels gives you a deal on bagels and cream cheese. 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese for just $10.40, a savings of more than $3. You’ll have to download a coupon from their Facebook page, but the deal lasts April 12-15.
– Great American Cookie gives you a free chocolate chip cookie. One per person.
– Hard Rock Cafe gives you FREE dinner in exchange for a song. Perform a complete song between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. local time on the live music stage at one of 40 Hard Rock Cafes on Tax Day and earn a free entree.
- HydroMassage locations give you a FREE massage. You need to sign up in advance, but free mini-massages are available on April 14 through 18 at participating locations.
– McDonalds Big Macs $.01. McDonald’s will have their Big Macs on a buy one, get one for $0.01 deal. CALL AHEAD as McDonalds deals tend to vary greatly by area.
– Office Depot FREE shredding. Click HERE for all the details.
- Schlotzsky’s gives you a FREE sandwich with purchase of 32 ounce drink and chips. This is only valid on “The Original” Sandwich.
- Sonic has half priced drinks all day. Click HERE to see all the details.