Need a thoughtful and easy Father’s Day Craft? How about a pen or pencil holder for Dad’s desk?
1. Popsicle sticks (about 20)
2. Hot glue ( I tried tape and it did not work)
4. Sharpie marker
5. Ribbon (color of your choice)
6. 1 empty metal can washed out and dried
1. Ask your kiddos what they love about their Dad and write the responses on the popsicle sticks using a black Sharpie.
2. Once all popsicle sticks are written on, let your kids color them. I had Miles color all of his green and Allie pink so that my husband would be able to tell who said what.
3. Glue popsicle sticks around the can.
4. Tie a ribbon around the top of the can.
5. Fill the can with new pens or pencils. (I forgot to buy them at the store so just used items from around the house for the picture, but plan on filling it with pencils since my husband works at an elementary school.)
The total cost for the entire project was under $3.00 and I think it turned out really nice. The kiddos can not wait to give it to their daddy.