This Beer BBQ Chicken recipe is by Sharon at Mom on Dealz that is sure to add some flavor to your normal dinner menu! Prep time should be about 5 minutes and will cook for eight hours on low or 4 hours on high.
- 1.5 pounds chicken breast
- 32 ounce BBQ sauce (thin is best)
- 12 ounce beer (or chicken broth)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Combine ingredients in crockpot and cook on low 8 hours or high 4 hours.
- Remember not to open the lid or add 30 minutes to the cooking time for each time.
- Perfect for a DOUBLE BATCH!
- Add even more flavor by picking a BBQ sauce with some flavor or spices already added: Chipotle, Brown Sugar, Honey, etc.
Note from Laura- I have not tried this so I don’t know how much of the beer taste stays in but Sharon says her family didn’t taste it at all. I would imagine the stronger the sauce the more subtle other tastes would be.
Check out the other recipes available!