- A Frugal Chick - http://www.afrugalchick.com -
Not Seeing A Frugal Chick Posts on Facebook?
Posted By Laura On December 11, 2013 @ 4:17 pm In Local Activities and Deals | Comments Disabled
Apparently Facebook has made yet ANOTHER change as to how they choose what you see. (I shake my fist at Mark Zuckerberg.)
I am working on becoming more Facebook savvy but blogger friends have said there are a few things you can do to improve your chances of seeing my posts.
On the A Frugal Chick Facebook Page  (and any other pages you are not seeing posts for anymore)- you can check for the following things…
1. If you hover over the “Liked” button on the Facebook Banner and check off “Get Notifications”
2. Also when you hover over the “Liked” button choose “Show in News Feed” and then click on “settings” and then choose “All Updates”.
3. Be sure you are Following my page- by clicking on the “Follow” button next to the “Liked” button and it will now change to “Following”.
4. The more you interact with my page by liking posts, commenting or sharing them etc, the more likely my posts will show for you.
If you aren’t getting updates from me you will miss some of the best deals (like this CRAZY one from Toys R Us that lasted about half an hour yesterday). I don’t want you to miss out on any good deals!
Hate Facebook? Be sure you are signed up for A Frugal Chick’s Newsletter . It comes out every day at 3 p.m.!
Article printed from A Frugal Chick: http://www.afrugalchick.com
URL to article: http://www.afrugalchick.com/seeing-frugal-chick-posts-facebook/
URLs in this post:
 A Frugal Chick Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/afrugalchickcom
 A Frugal Chick’s Newsletter: http://mad.ly/signups/63981/join
Copyright © 2013 A Frugal Chick. All rights reserved.