It’s time to reward your student for their hard work all year long!
As always be sure to call your favorite location and make sure they are participating. Some of these deals will not be nationwide and may only be in one or two cities.
- Chuck E. Cheese - Bring in a recent report card with good grades and receive free game tokens.
- Chick-fil-A – Report cards with all A’s and B’s will receive a free 8 piece chicken nugget.
- Krispy Kreme  – Get a free original glazed doughnut for each A (up to 6 A’s).
- McDonalds-  Free happy meal for report cards with all A’s
- Cheryl & Co  Free cookie for every A on report card
And not that the students usually care but many insurance companies give good student discounts as well. If your teen has increased their grades this year be sure to check with the company- you never know!
State Farm : Get up to 25% off for ranking in the top 20% of the class, having a B average or a 3.0 GPA, or making dean’s list or honor roll.
Progressive : 10% off for ranking in the upper 20th percentile of the class or on standardized tests, maintaining a B average or 3.0 GPA, or making dean’s list or honor roll (varies by state).
Farmers : 5% to 25% off for being in the top 20% of the class, earning a 3.0 GPA or making dean’s list or honor roll.
Esurance : 5% to 10% off for maintaining a 3.0 or B average.
GEICO : 10% to 15% off for achieving a B average or being in the top 20% of the class.
Liberty Mutual : 22% to 35% off for maintaining a B average.