The October 2013 All You Magazine (and all the coupons inside) has hit the stands at your local store.
ALL YOU magazine is one of the few magazines I pay more than about $5 for. Most issues have $50 to $120 worth of coupons in them and often, the coupons are a much higher-value than what you’ll ever see in the newspaper.
In addition, at least a few times per year, there will be a coupon for a completely free item!
You can buy it off the shelf for $2.99 plus tax.
It is ALWAYS cheaper to buy it directly through All You Magazine.
Here is what you will find inside the October issue:
- $1/1 Simple Facial Skincare Product Exp 11/15/13
- $1/1 Dove Shampoo or Conditioner Exp 12/16/13
- .50/1 Tone Body Wash 18 oz or Larger Exp 10/31/13
- .50/1 Tone Bath Bar 6pk size or larger Exp 10/31/13
- $2/1 ANY Zicam Product Exp 12/31/13
- $1/2 Kraft Dressings 15 oz or larger (Excludes Good Seasons) Exp 10/20/13
- .75/1 ANY Tetley Box Tea Exp 11/30/13
- $1.50/2 (2) Nestle or Wonka Candy (9.2-12 oz) AND (1) Tombstone Pizza (20.5 oz-23.6 oz) Exp 10/31/13
- $1/1 ANY Poise Pads or Liners Exp 12/31/13
- $1/1 Slim Jim Meat Sticks 28 ct Exp 11/15/13
- $1/1 Stouffer’s Satisfying Skillet, 30 oz Exp 12/31/13
- $1/2 Cool Whip Whipped Toppings and/or Jell-O Dry Packaged Desserts Exp 10/20/13
- .50/1 Silver Floss (jar or can) or Krrrisp Kraut (polybag), 14.4 oz or larger Exp 12/31/13
- .75/1 ANY Eight O’ Clock Bag Coffee Exp 11/30/13
- $2/1 All*You Frightfully Fun! Halloween Book Exp 12/31/13
- $25/1 Mighty Pro X3 Purchase Exp 12/31/13
- $3/1 Oxy Steam or Pet Formula Carpet Cleaner 64 oz Exp 12/31/13