I wanted to find something fun that was easy to make, had a few ingredients, and brought a new twist your guests will love at your next 4th of July picnic. Forget the pasta salad or chips and dip, you’ll be the one bringing the festive dessert (and who doesn’t like dessert)?! It’s also a no-bake recipe, so just melt the chocolate, refrigerate and enjoy.
1) One Ghirardelli White Chocolate bar
2) Handful of pretzels
3) Red, white and blue sprinkles
1) Melt the chocolate in bowl at 50% for one minute in microwave, stir, then only heat up for another 30 seconds at half power and stir. You want to be sure not to overheat the chocolate!
2) Dip each pretzel in the white chocolate, then dip in sprinkles.
3) Place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil or wax paper. When you have a tray full of pretzels, place in the fridge for 1-2 hours until chocolate has hardened.
Fourth of July inspiration/original recipe: click here.