I talk all the time about Ibotta but I know some of you can’t use it because you don’t have Smart Phones.
A similar program has now been released in the US but you can use it on your Smart Phone OR your computer!
Introducing Checkout 51- our newest money saving tool.
I like that the deals are alot more general than Ibotta- some don’t require specific brands and will work at any store that easily identifies the item on a receipt. Most like your corner story that just puts “dairy” when you buy milk won’t work but almost any other place will.
Right now as a new user you will score $2 back on your first total receipt of $20+ plus you will get the cash back on any other offers you submit on that match on the same receipt.
- Offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. You must submit the receipts while the offers are live.
- Offers are available in limited quantities. Please check your offer list before you go shopping to ensure that the offer is still available, and upload the receipt immediately after purchase to avoid disappointment.
- A quantity of (1) of each offer is eligible for cash back per member.
- Each receipt can only be used once.
- We can only give cash back for the exact product listed, so please read carefully.
- You are permitted to use Checkout 51 cash back offers with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated.
- Products must be purchased in your country of registration. (We currently support the United States and Canada, excluding Quebec.)
- Receipts submitted must be in English.
- Items purchased from online retailers are eligible for cash back. Packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase. Online purchases are subject to the same submission timelines as receipts.
I am just checking it out so I can’t 100% vouch for it’s usage but many of my blogger friends are in love with Checkout 51.
Click HERE to check it out.