When my sister told me she was going to use cloth diapers  on my nephew I thought she was crazy. I had spent most of my life using old cloth diapers to wash my car or scrub up stains in our carpets. It seemed sort of old fashioned and a lot of extra trouble for no reason.
But she had done her research. Articles like this one  demonstrated the significant savings of using cloth over disposable. Then she started showing me pictures on-line of the “new cloth diaper .” They were so cute and looked like they were easy to take care of!
After checking prices she decided the best place to buy her diapers was Diaper Junction . They ship diapers worldwide but also have a store in Virginia Beach  so she was able to pick up the diapers she ordered. Plus they have a 30 Day Diaper Test  – try select diapers and if you don’t like them Diaper Junction  will give you the money back. She has saved thousands of dollars by using cloth diapers and has gone back to Diaper Junction every time she needed something new (or just wanted a new color). Each purchase that she makes saves her hundreds of dollars over traditional diapers- even with coupons.
My nephew (the cutest kid in the entire world) is now over a year old and my sister loves using cloth diapers. I have never once heard her complain about them. (She was the one who wanted me to work with Diaper Junction  because they have always provided her with excellent service and products.)
Diaper Junction now has a new benefit for their clients- a cloth diaper service . You can have cloth diapers delivered and picked up at your doorstep! There is no long term contract or set up fee and you can check out all the info here . They also have a customer loyalty program called Stash Cash . Each time you make a purchase in their online cloth diaper store, you earn 1 point for every dollar you spend – points are then redeemed for Stash Cash. Points DO NOT expire and can be used for cloth diapers, diaper covers, and other cloth diapering accessories.
In conclusion my sister (and my nephew) highly recommend Diaper Junction .
Now onto the good stuff- Diaper Junction has given me 2 bumGenius 4.0 diapers to give away to 2 lucky readers! I had my sister review them today and she sent me a huge list of why she likes them:
1. Good Sizing (fits newborns 8lbs-35+) My son is 31lbs and it fits him with plenty of room to expand.
2. Comes with two inserts. I had him in this diaper for 3 hours with no leaks. Very absorbant!
3. Cute Colors!
4. Can be used as a swim diaper. Just use without the inserts.
5. Son has no trouble moving around in the diaper.
6. Slim fit (not too bulky)
7. Velcro fastener. Makes the diaper fast and easy to put on during a diaper change.
Want to try them yourself? Now is your chance to win a bumGenius 4.0 diaper! There are five ways to enter this Give Away (you can enter up to 5 times):
1. Leave a comment on this post. Tell me why you would like to try cloth diapers.
2. Like “A Frugal Chick ” on Facebook. Leave a comment on this post telling me you did.
3. Like “Diaper Junction ” on Facebook. Leave a comment on this post telling me you did.
4. Follow “Diaper Junction ” on Twitter. Leave a comment on this post telling me you did.
5. Visit the Diaper Junction blog  and leave a comment on this post telling me which article you liked the best.
This contest will run until June 30th. At that time I will pick a winner and e-mail them. If they do not respond in the next 24 hours I will e-mail another winner until I receive a response.
And remember you can always try the 30 Day Test Drive  now at no risk!
Disclosure: I did receive a bumGenius 4.0 cloth diaper to review for this post. All that being said my sister wrote the review part along with the help of my adorable nephew. So I just get points for being a great aunt.