- A Frugal Chick - http://www.afrugalchick.com -
Locals Only: Looking for Consignors
Posted By Laura On May 28, 2010 @ 10:08 am In Most Popular Posts | Comments Disabled
Having a yard sale is a pain. Besides having to do the marketing you tie up your Saturday morning sitting in your drive way watching people dig through your things.
A local company, www.simpleresalefundraising.com , helps you make getting rid of your stuff easy and puts some extra cash in your pocket. Here is how it works:
1. Go through the items in your home. They are specifically looking for kid’s merchandise- clothes (up to size 14), toys, sports equipment, small furniture, baby items and maternity items.
2. Register to become a cosignor at www.simpleresale.com . You can pick the specific sale where you would like your items sold (there are two dates available on the site currently).
3. Tag all of your items with the sale price. You will receive 50% of what your items sell for. The other 50% is donated to the school hosting the sale.
4. Bring your items to the location of the sale a few days before and drop them off.
After the sale, you can either choose to come and pick up your remaining items or have them donated. If you choose to donate, Simple Resale will deliver them for you and make sure you receive a receipt for tax purposes.
Within 48 hours after the sale, you can look on line and see how much money you made!
Within 5 days after the sale, you will receive your check for your portion of the sales, your receipt for tax purposes (if needed) and your donated inventory lists!
So if you have been trying to figure out what to do with the things your kids have outgrown but didn’t want to go through the hassle of trying to sell them yourself, this is a perfect opportunity to make some money!
Article printed from A Frugal Chick: http://www.afrugalchick.com
URL to article: http://www.afrugalchick.com/locals-only-looking-for-consignors/
URLs in this post:
 www.simpleresalefundraising.com: http://www.simpleresale.com/
Copyright © 2013 A Frugal Chick. All rights reserved.