Looking for something fun to do with the family this weekend in Hampton Roads?
Check out this list:
- Pungo Strawberry Festival!  ($10 parking fee) in Pungo, VA
- Summer Fun Kickoff  at First Landing State Park 2500 Shore Drive Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- Visit the Giant Duck  at The Chrysler Museum of Art, 245 W Olney Rd, Norfolk, Virginia 23510
- Hampton Residents- FREE Swimming  at Community Pools in Hampton VA
- Umoja Festival  at nTelos Wireless Pavilion 16 Crawford Circle, Portsmouth, VA 23704
- 10am-12pm Mermaid Storytime  at Old Beach Farmers Market 620 19th Street, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451
- 6-10pm Family Great Adventure Series  on the beach at 27th Street, Virginia Beach VA
- 7-9ppm Hayrides at Newport News Park  Jefferson Avenue, Newport News, VA
- 1pm Military Families- Free Movie “Planes”  at JEBLCFS Gator Theater Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story, Virginia Beach VA
- 4-6:30pm FREE Spring and Summer Football/Cheer Workouts  (ages 5-15) at Greenbrier Middle School 1016 Greenbrier Parkway, Chesapeake, VA 23320
- 7-9pm Big Bands on the Bay  at Ocean View Beach Park W Ocean View Ave Norfolk, VA 23503
Find these and even more ideas for family fun (including Strawberry picking!) on the MyActiveChild.com Hampton Roads Calendar!