Looking for something fun to do with your family in Hampton Roads this weekend?
Check out this great list of activities:
- Hampton Roads Pumpkin Patches- various locations, many free activities (see listings)
- Museums on Us® from Bank of America (free admission for cardholder) museums in Portsmouth, Richmond, Williamsburg, VA
- Free Admission Weekend at Peninsula Fine Arts Center at Peninsula Fine Arts Center 101 Museum Drive, Newport News, VA 23606
- 9am-12pm Home Depot Kids Workshop at all participating Home Depot Locations
- 10am-5pm 40th Newport News Fall Festival of Folklife (parking fee) at Newport News Park 13560 Jefferson Avenue Newport News, Virginia 23603
- 10am Suffolk Peanut Fest Parade in Downtown Suffolk, VA
- 12-3pm Step-Up for Kids Family Festival at Portsmouth City Park Portsmouth, Virginia 23701
- 2pm Barnes & Noble Star War Reads Day at Barnes & Noble- 1212 Greenbrier Pkwy, Chesapeake, VA 23320
- 4-6pm Free Face Painting & Balloon Animals at Barnes & Noble TCC at MacArthur Center 300 Monticello Avenue, Norfolk, VA 23510
- 12-5pm Bark in the Park at Chesapeake City Park 900 Greenbrier Parkway, Chesapeake, VA 23320
- 1pm Military Families- FREE Showing of “Oz The Great & Powerful” at JEBLCFS Gator Theater Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story, Virginia Beach VA
- 2-4pm Girls Who Read Lead at various Hampton Roads locations
Find these and even more ideas for family fun on the MyActiveChild.com Hampton Roads Calendar!