Looking for something fun to do on a budget this weekend in Hampton Roads?
Check out this list of fun but frugal activities!
- 9am-12pm Celebrating Children 2014 at Mt Trashmore Park 310 Edwin Dr, Virginia Beach, VA
- 10am-2pm Lowe’s Build & Grow: Flower Delivery Truck at participating Lowe’s locations
- 10am-10pm PANorama Caribbean Music Festival at 24th Street Park, VB Oceanfront, Virginia Beach VA
- 10am-2pm Family Fun Day at The Plant Outlet 5800 Knotts Neck Rd, Suffolk VA 23435
- 10am-4pm Hickory Ridge Farm’s Strawberry JAMboree at Hickory Ridge Farm, 2928 S. Battlefield Blvd., Chesapeake VA
- 11am-2pm Second Saturday Family Day at Hampton History Museum, 120 Old Hampton Lane, Hampton VA
- 12pm-11pm Sonrise Music Festival at Neptune’s Park, Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA
- 1-4pm Virginia Arts Festival: Cirque Mechanics at Virginia Beach Town Center, Commerce Street by the Fountain Plaza, Virginia Beach
- 10am-5pm HRNM Kids: Mother’s Day at Hampton Roads Naval Museum, Waterside Drive, Norfolk, VA
- 11:30am-2:30pm Virginia Arts Festival: Cirque Mechanics at Virginia Beach Town Center, Commerce Street by the Fountain Plaza, Virginia Beach
- 4-6:30pm FREE Spring and Summer Football/Cheer Workouts (ages 5-15) at Greenbrier Middle School 1016 Greenbrier Parkway, Chesapeake, VA 23320
Find these and even more ideas for family fun (including Strawberry picking!) on the MyActiveChild.com Hampton Roads Calendar!