Looking for something fun to do this weekend with kids?
Check out this list:
- Museums on Us® from Bank of America (free admission for cardholder) museums in Portsmouth, Richmond, Williamsburg, VA
- 12-5pm Saturday & Sunday: Kids’ Outdoor Skills Challenge at Bass Pro Shops, Power Plant Parkway, Hampton, VA, United States
- 9am-12pm Home Depot Kids Workshop (Flower Planter) at All Home Depot Locations
- 9am-1pm Suffolk Farmers Market Season Opening Celebration at Suffolk Visitor Center Pavilion, 524 North Main St., Suffolk
- 9am-3pm Cradock Annual Spring Festival at Afton Square, 58 Afton Parkway Portsmouth, VA 23702
- 10am-4pm Spring into Summer Expo at Virginia Beach Sportsplex 2181 Landstown Road Virginia Beach, Virginia 23456
- 10am-4pm Atlantic Coast Kite Festival at 17th Street Park (on the beach between 17th and 18th Streets), Virginia Beach VA
- 10am-5pm 25th Newport News Children’s Festival of Friends at Newport News Park, Jefferson Avenue, Newport News, VA
- 10am-5pm Pirates! at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Museum 2 High Street, Portsmouth, VA
- 11am-4pm Earth Day Celebration at Mt Trashmore 310 Edwin Dr, Virginia Beach, VA
- 12-2pm LEGO Star Wars Building Event at participating ToysRUs Locations
- 12-4pm Park Place Child Life Center’s Annual Arts Festival on 35th Street Between Newport and Colonial, Norfolk VA
- 1-3pm Military Appreciation Day at Bennett’s Creek Park, Shoulders Hill Road Suffolk, VA 23434
- 10am-1pm Star Wars Event at the Disney Store Lynnhaven Mall 701 Lynnhaven Parkway Virginia Beach, VA 23452
- 10am-5pm Atlantic Coast Kite Festival at Portsmouth City Park Portsmouth, Virginia 23701
- 12:30-5:30pm 6th Annual Mutt Strut Dog Walk & Festival at Arrowhead YMCA Conference Center & Outdoor Center, 275 Kenyon Rd., Suffolk VA
- 4-6:30pm FREE Spring and Summer Football/Cheer Workouts (ages 5-15) at Greenbrier Middle School 1016 Greenbrier Parkway, Chesapeake, VA 23320
Find these and even more ideas for family fun (including Strawberry picking!) on the MyActiveChild.com Hampton Roads Calendar!
It is important to note that this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All opinions stated in this blog belong to its author and no one else. I will only endorse products, companies, and services that I have found worthy of my time and opinion. A Frugal Chick is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.