Been snow bound too long and ready to get out?
Here are some suggestions:
Make sure to call ahead/check links to make sure events are happening as scheduled and haven’t been impacted by the snow!
- Museums on Us® from Bank of America (free admission for cardholder) museums in Portsmouth, Richmond, Williamsburg, VA
- 9am-12pm Home Depot Kids Workshop (Make a Race Car) at All Home Depot Locations
- 9am Winter Waterfowl Walks at Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge, 4005 Sandpiper Rd., Virginia Beach
- 10am-12pm FREE Fly Fishing at Northwest River Park 1733 Indian Creek Road Chesapeake VA
- 2pm Winter Festevents at Van Wyck Branch Library, 1368 DeBree Ave, Norfolk, VA 23508, United States
- 4pm Follow the Drinking Gourd at the Virginia Living Museum 524 J. Clyde Morris Blvd. Newport News, VA 23601
Find these and even more ideas for family fun on the MyActiveChild.com Hampton Roads Calendar!
It is important to note that this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All opinions stated in this blog belong to its author and no one else. I will only endorse products, companies, and services that I have found worthy of my time and opinion. A Frugal Chick is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.