Looking for something fun to do with the family this weekend?
Check it out:
- 10am Annual Buffalo Riders Parade of Horses starting at I.C. Norcom High School, 1801 London Boulevard, Portsmouth VA
- 11am Kidgits Book Blast at Chesapeake Square (Free for Kidgets Members) 4200 Portsmouth Blvd, Chesapeake VA
- 11am Black History Month Storytime at Barnes & Noble- Newport News Yoder Plaza Shopping Center, 12170 Jefferson Avenue, Newport News, VA 23602
- 11am CTHR: Let My People Go: A Journey on the Underground Railroad ($5 admission) at Suffolk Center for Cultural Arts, 110 Finney Ave., Suffolk
- 1pm Steel Drums World Music Workshop Park Place Branch Library, 620 W. 29th St., Norfolk, VA 23502
- 2pm African Dancing Infusion at Pretlow Library 11 West Ocean View Ave, Norfolk, VA
- 2pm Dylan Pritchett–The Storyteller at Van Wyck Branch Library 368 De Bree Avenue, Norfolk, VA,
- 4pm Follow the Drinking Gourd at the Virginia Living Museum 524 J. Clyde Morris Blvd. Newport News, VA 23601
- 2pm Black History Month Storytime at Barnes & Noble- Greenbrier 1212 Greenbrier Pkwy, Chesapeake, VA 23320
It is important to note that this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All opinions stated in this blog belong to its author and no one else. I will only endorse products, companies, and services that I have found worthy of my time and opinion. A Frugal Chick is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.