Looking for something fun to do with your family in Hampton Roads this weekend?
Check out all these activities:
- Virginia Historical Home Promotional Weekend at Select Historical Homes throughout Virginia
- Mediterranean Weekend at 17th Street Park, 24th Street Park, Virginia Beach VA
- 8am Early Bird Walk at Hoffler Creek Wildlife Refuge 4510 Twin Pines Rd. Portsmouth, VA 23703
- 10am-2pm Second Saturday Family Day Superheroes to the Rescue! at Hampton History Museum, 120 Old Hampton Lane, Hampton VA
- 10am-2:30pm American Girl Program “Meet Felicity” at Riddick’s Folly House Museum, 510 North Main Street, Suffolk VA
- 10am-6pm Buckroe Beach Arts In The Park at Buckroe Beach & Park 100 1st Street South Hampton, VA 23664
- 11am-1pm Thomas & Friends Playdate at participating ToysRUs locations
- 11am-3pm Apple Extravaganza at Virginia Beach Farmer’s Market – corner of Dam Neck Rd and Princess Anne Rd, Virginia Beach VA
- 11am-5pm Taste of Suffolk Downtown Street Festival at Main Street in Historic Downtown Suffolk VA
- 12-3pm Second-Saturday Family Day “Our Furry Friends”at The Selden Arcade 208 E. Main St. Norfolk VA
- 12-9pm ETC: Norfolk’s Indie Music & Arts Festival at Town Point Park, Downtown Norfolk Waterfront
- 4-6pm Free Face Painting & Balloon Animals at Barnes & Noble TCC at MacArthur Center 300 Monticello Avenue, Norfolk, VA 23510
Find these and even more ideas for family fun on the MyActiveChild.com Hampton Roads Calendar!