Looking for fun activities this weekend?
Be sure to check these out:
- Hampton Bay Days (free admission to Hampton History Museum), Downtown Hampton, Hampton, VA
- Museums on Us® from Bank of America (free admission for cardholder) museums in Portsmouth, Richmond, Williamsburg, VA
- Free Admission Weekend at Peninsula Fine Arts Center at Peninsula Fine Arts Center 101 Museum Drive, Newport News, VA 23606
- Neptune’s Surfing Classic at 8th Street, Virginia Beach Oceanfront, Virginia Beach VA
- Artisans in the Park at Great Neck Park 2516 Shorehaven Drive Virginia Beach, VA 23454
- 9am-12pm Home Depot Kids Workshop at all participating Home Depot Locations
- 10am-7pm Portsmouth: Then and Now at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Museum 2 High Street on the Portsmouth VA Waterfront
- 7:30pm 5th Annual Opera in the Park Concert at Town Point Park on the Downtown Norfolk, Virginia Waterfront
- 12-4pm The 8th Annual Mid Autumn Moon Festival at TowneBank Fountain Park at Town Point Park on the Downtown Norfolk, Virginia Waterfront
- 1pm Military Families- FREE Showing of “Epic” at JEBLCFS Gator Theater Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story, Virginia Beach VA
Find these and even more ideas for family fun on the MyActiveChild.com Hampton Roads Calendar!