Looking for something fun and inexpensive to do with your family this weekend?
Check out the list:
- Weekend Events at  First Landing State Park  (there is a small parking fee) 2500 Shore Drive Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- East Coast Surfing Championship  at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- 10am-2pm Free Cra-Z-Loom Bracelet Event  at all participating Toys R Us locations
- 1-3pm FREE Elmer’s® Show IN Tell  at participating Michaels Store locations
- 10am-1pm PAOB’s Envision Youth School Supply Give-A-Way & Celebration  at Norfolk Police Department Training Center (Rear Picnic Area) 2500 North Military Highway Norfolk, VA 23502
- 10am-2pm Impact 2013: Community Family Day  at South Morrison Family Education Center, 746 Adams Dr., Rm #9, Newport News VA
- 10am-6pm 4rd Annual Seawall Art Show  at High Street Landing, Portsmouth VA
- 7pm Hayrides at Newport News Park  13560 Jefferson Avenue, Newport News VA
- 7-10pm Family Films by the Fountain  “Honey I Shrunk The Kids” at City Center at Oyster Point Fountain Plaza 700 Town Center Drive Newport News, VA 23606
Find these and even more ideas for family fun on the MyActiveChild.com Hampton Roads Calendar!