Looking for something to do with your family in Hampton Roads this weekend?
Check out these activities:
- 10am-2pm Second Saturday Family Day Secret Gardens Revealed! at Hampton History Museum, 120 Old Hampton Lane, Hampton VA
- 10am-4pm Photography Scavenger Hunt in the Park ($2/person) at Mariners’ Museum 100 Museum Drive, Newport News, VA 23606
- 10am-4pm Chrysler Museum Glass Studio Community Art Project at Chrysler Museum of Art, 245 W Olney Rd, Norfolk, Virginia 23510
- 10am until dark- Polynesian Festival at 24th Street Park, Virginia Beach Oceanfront, Virginia Beach VA
- 11am Discovery Center Hour at Newport News Park Discovery Center, 13560 Jefferson Avenue Newport News, Virginia 23603
- 12pm Bluebird Country Hayrides- weather dependent at Bluebird Gap Farm 60 Pine Chapel Road Hampton, VA 23666
- 12pm Second Saturday Family Day at The Selden Arcade 208 E. Main St. Norfolk VA
- 7-10pm Family Films by the Fountain “101 Dalmations” at City Center at Oyster Point Fountain Plaza 700 Town Center Drive Newport News, VA 23606
- 1-3pm Military Families- FREE Showing of “Happy Feet” at JEBLCFS Gator Theater Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story, Virginia Beach VA
- 7pm Movies in the Park “Wreck It Ralph” at City Park- 140 City Park Avenue, Portsmouth,VA
Find these and even more ideas for family fun on the MyActiveChild.com Hampton Roads Calendar!
It is important to note that this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All opinions stated in this blog belong to its author and no one else. I will only endorse products, companies, and services that I have found worthy of my time and opinion. A Frugal Chick is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.