Looking for something to do with your family in Hampton Roads this weekend?
Check out all the great activities:
- 8am Celebrate Spring Migrants Bird Walk at Hoffler Creek Wildlife Refuge 4510 Twin Pines Rd. Portsmouth, VA 23703
- 9am-3pm VB Farmer’s Market “Plant Sale & Strawberry Fest” at Virginia Beach Farmer’s Market – corner of Dam Neck Rd and Princess Anne Rd, Virginia Beach VA
- 10am Sweetheart Frame at Lowe’s Build & Grow Workshop (Lowe’s Stores in Hampton Roads)
- 10am-3pm K-9 Carnival at Mt Trashmore Park 310 Edwin Drive Virginia Beach, VA
- 10am-4pm Hickory Ridge Farm’s Strawberry JAMboree at Hickory Ridge Farm, 2928 S. Battlefield Blvd., Chesapeake VA
- 10am-4pm 3rd Annual Birth & Beyond Expo at Founders Inn and Spa, 5641 Indian River Road in Virginia Beach, VA
- 10am-4:30pm Mother’s Day Craft Make & Take at Oceanfront Area Library 700 Virginia Beach Boulevard Virginia Beach, Virginia
- 10am-9pm Buckroe Beach Reggae Fest at Buckroe Beach & Park 100 1st Street South: Hampton, VA 23664
- 10am-10pm PANorama Caribbean Music Festival at 24th Street Park, VB Oceanfront, Virginia Beach VA
- 12-3pm Chrysler Museum’s Second-Saturday Family Day at The Selden Arcade 208 E. Main St. Norfolk VA
- 12-2pm Bluebird Country Hayrides- weather dependent at Bluebird Gap Farm 60 Pine Chapel Road Hampton, VA 23666
- 5-7pm 2013 Hampton Roads Youth Poetry Slam Festival at TCC Roper Center 340 Granby Street Norfolk, VA 23510
- 6:10 & 7:30pm Australia’s Strange Fruit at Festival Green Space, Bank Street, Norfolk VA
- 10am-5pm Mother’s Day Craft at Hampton Roads Naval Museum 1 Waterside Dr. #248, Downtown Norfolk (in Nauticus Building)
- 7:30pm Australia’s Strange Fruit at Festival Green Space, Bank Street, Norfolk VA
Find these and even more ideas for family fun on the MyActiveChild.com Hampton Roads Calendar!
It is important to note that this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All opinions stated in this blog belong to its author and no one else. I will only endorse products, companies, and services that I have found worthy of my time and opinion. A Frugal Chick is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.