It looks like all the good stuff in town is happening on Saturday!
Be sure to check it out:
- 10am Lowe’s Build & Grow Workshop  – The Croods: Planter at All Lowe’s Locations
- 10am-5pm Family Day at Hampton Roads Naval Museum  1 Waterside Dr. #258, Norfolk VA
- 11am-3pm VB Farmer’s Market “Happy Birthday!”  at Virginia Beach Farmer’s Market – corner of Dam Neck Rd and Princess Anne Rd, Virginia Beach VA
- 12-2pm Bluebird Country Hayrides – weather dependent- at Bluebird Gap Farm 60 Pine Chapel Road Hampton, VA 23666
- 12-3pm Second-Saturday Family Day : Harry Potter’s World at The Selden Arcade 208 E. Main St. Norfolk VA
- 1-5pm Yorktown Kite Demo & Gathering  at Riverwalk Landing, 425 Water Street, Yorktown, VA
- 2pm Zootime  at Barnes & Noble- 1212 Greenbrier Pkwy, Chesapeake, VA 23320
Plus, this Saturday Military Families can get in to Nauticus for FREE! 
Looking for more fun ideas for the family? Be sure to check out MyActiveChild.com’s Daily Calendar of FUN in Hampton Roads!