Looking for fun family activities this weekend in Hampton Roads?
- All Day- Museums on Us® from Bank of America (free admission for cardholder) museums in Portsmouth, Richmond, Williamsburg, VA
- 9am-12pm Home Depot Kids Workshop (Build A Bird Feeder) at all participating Home Depot Locations
- 11am-2pm Musical Petting Zoo & More at Sea Level Singer/Songwriter Festival at 809 Brandon Ave., Norfolk, Virginia 23517
- 12:30-4:30pm Cherry Blossom Festival at Red Wing Park 1398 General Booth Blvd Virginia Beach, VA
- 3pm Hidden Tales Nature Walk at First Landing State Park-Trail Center 2500 Shore Drive Virginia
- 12-5pm The 5th Annual International Festival at Ted Constant Convocation Center 4320 Hampton Blvd., Norfolk, VA 23529
Find these and even more ideas for family fun on the MyActiveChild.com Hampton Roads Calendar!
It is important to note that this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All opinions stated in this blog belong to its author and no one else. I will only endorse products, companies, and services that I have found worthy of my time and opinion. A Frugal Chick is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.