Looking for something fun and frugal to do with your kids this weekend?
With Easter coming up the list of things to do is getting longer:
- 10am 46th Annual Saint Patrick’s Day Parade begins at Northside Middle School corner of Westmont Ave/Granby St, Norfolk VA
- 10am-4:30pm St Patrick’s Day Craft Make & Take at Oceanfront Area Library 700 Virginia Beach Boulevard Virginia Beach, VA
- 10am-7pm Downtown Suffolk’s 2nd Annual Shamrock Stroll at Downtown Suffolk, VA
- 11am Cocoa House Kidz Concert at MEO Central Library 4100 Virginia Beach Boulevard Virginia Beach, VA 23452
- 11am-1pm Thomas Play Date at all participating ToysRUs locations
- 11am-3pm Community Day & Granny Squared Yarn Bombing at Peninsula Fine Arts Center 101 Museum Drive, Mariners’ Museum Park Newport News, VA
- 11am-3pm VB Farmer’s Market “Fun On The Farm!” at Virginia Beach Farmer’s Market – corner of Dam Neck Rd and Princess Anne Rd, Virginia Beach VA
- 11:30am-1:30pm Cookies & Crafts with the Easter Bunny! at Pembroke Mall 4554 Virginia Beach Blvd Virginia Beach, VA 23462
- 1-3pm Easter Egg Hunt & Kid Safety Day at Landstown Commons- corner of Dam Neck Rd/Princess Anne, Virginia Beach VA
- 12-5pm 1/2 Price Admission at Nauticus if you wear Green! at Nauticus, One Waterside Drive, Norfolk VA 23510
Looking for more fun ideas for the family? Be sure to check out MyActiveChild.com’s Daily Calendar of FUN in Hampton Roads!