- A Frugal Chick - http://www.afrugalchick.com -
Local Kroger Stores No Longer Doubling Coupons
Posted By Laura On April 28, 2013 @ 1:44 pm In Local Activities and Deals | Comments Disabled
I don’t talk much about Kroger because in my area I don’t feel they have deals to compete with the other stores but I know some of my readers are loyal Kroger shoppers.
I just wanted to show you the announcement they made today:
In an effort to provide you with the most value for your dollar, we are updating our coupon policy and implementing a New Lower Prices program. Effective May 12, 2013, we are discontinuing our practice of doubling (up to 50 cents) manufacturer coupons in the Mid-Atlantic region. We will continue to accept manufacturer coupons and other coupons at face value, including: digital coupons, e-coupons, Catalina coupons and printables. We will also be investing additional resources into lowering prices for our customers on everyday items. We understand that this is a significant change. We hope that you come and see our new low prices – as well as the many other ways to save — for yourself.
• Downloadable, clip-free coupons daily on www.kroger.com 
• Special sales events such as Mega Event and Cart Busters
• Fuel savings program that offers up to $1 off per gallon at Kroger Fuel Centers
• 10¢ off per gallon gas savings opportunity at participating Shell stations
• Loyal Customer Mailings containing customized coupons.
• $4/$10 generic drug pricing (see Pharmacy for details)
They have done this in many locations around the country so it isn’t a surprise. Most of my friends have just discontinued their shopping at Kroger and switched to other stores.
Have you experienced this? Will this change where you shop?
Article printed from A Frugal Chick: http://www.afrugalchick.com
URL to article: http://www.afrugalchick.com/local-kroger-stores-no-longer-doubling-coupon/
URLs in this post:
 www.kroger.com: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kroger.com&h=1AQHXmgahAQEXwLjLJGTuvQ1ML1oeFik84pvTtF45UyAlaA&s=1
Copyright © 2013 A Frugal Chick. All rights reserved.