Since Kroger has purchased Harris Teeter (the merger will not be complete for a few more months) I am trying to learn Kroger in case Harris Teeter is no more. We haven’t had confirmation either way so don’t freak out- things might stay just as they are.
Kroger is having a Super Sale  right now. You can load some coupons onto your Kroger card and save REALLY big over the next few weeks.
Normally with coupons loaded to your card, you can only use them 1 time. These super sale coupons can be used up to 5 times in ONE transaction. So buy 5 items at a time to take advantage of the coupons.
Once you have used the coupons they will fall off your card but people are reporting with this sale you can go back online and load them again (see the dates below).
Here is what you need to know:
- Limit 5 uses per digital coupon in a single transaction
- Digital offers are not eligible on Manager’s Specials
- Cannot be combined with manufacturer paper coupons on the purchase of a single item
- Digital coupons do not double.
- Not all items are available in all stores.
- A limit of 150 coupons can be loaded per household at one time.
- Download from August 11th – 21st THEN AGAIN from August 18th – 28th
How many times can I use these coupons?
You can use these coupons  up to 5 times in a single transaction. You cannot use these coupons in more than one transaction or in different transactions on different days.
For example, if you purchase only 3 items for the applicable offer, your items will redeem at checkout but you will not be able to use the coupon again.
My coupon didn’t redeem in the store. What do I do?
If your discount was not applied properly, contact our Digital Coupons Tech Support team by clicking here .
What stores are participating in the Super Sale promotion?
- Kroger: www.kroger.com 
- Baker’s: www.bakersplus.com 
- City Market: www.citymarket.com 
- Dillons: www.dillons.com 
- Fred Meyer: www.fredmeyer.com 
- Fry’s: www.frysfood.com 
- Gerbes: www.gerbes.com 
- Jay C: www.jaycfoods.com 
- King Soopers: www.kingsoopers.com 
- Owen’s: www.owensmarket.com 
- Pay Less: www.pay-less.com 
- QFC: www.qfc.com 
- Ralphs: www.ralphs.com 
- Smith’s: www.smithsfoodanddrug.com