So how is your pirate impression?
It could earn you a FREE Krispy Kreme doughnut on September 19, 2014.
Anyone who enters a participating Krispy Kreme location talking like a pirate, or wearing an eye patch will receive one free Original Glazed doughnut .
If you are brave enough to go wearing a full pirate costume they will reward you with a free dozen Original Glazed Doughnuts! Someone has a pirate costume right?
By the way, if you see the pirate pictured above while you are in Krispy Kreme- CALL ME!
Ahoy There Mateys! Friday, September 19, any buccaneer to enter a participating Krispy Kreme and talk like a pirate gets one FREE Original Glazed® doughnut. To the landlubber who dares to wear full pirate attire goes a bounty of one FREE dozen Original Glazed doughnuts. Offer good on International Talk Like a Pirate Day, September 19th, only.
To claim yer bounty on September 19, ye must:
• Come in to a participating Krispy Kreme shop and Talk like a pirate for one FREE Original Glazed doughnut.
• Come in to a participating Krispy Kreme location in full pirate costume for one FREE dozen Original Glazed doughnuts. Qualifying pirate costumes must include three or more of the following items:
• Eye Patch
• Pirate Hat
• Peg Leg
• Parrot on Shoulder
• Pirate Shirt / Loose white shirt
• Leather Belt
• Silver and gold necklaces and earrings
• Pirate Hook
• Pointy black boots or ragged brown sandals
Offer good for one free doughnut per customer who talks like a pirate to a Krispy Kreme team member at a participating shop. One free dozen Original Glazed doughnuts per customer who wears a full pirate costume into a participating Krispy Kreme location. Redeemable on September 19, 2014 only at participating Krispy Kreme US locations. Non-participating locations include: All CT shops, Anderson, SC and Spartanburg, SC.