KitchenAid Gourmet Distinctions Stainless Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set $99.99
Looking for a new cookware set?
Right now on Amazon you can grab the KitchenAid Gourmet Distinctions Stainless Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set for $99.99.
I am seeing it for about $149 everywhere else.
- 1-1/4-, 2-1/2-, and 3-1/2-quart covered saucepans; 8-quart covered stockpot; and 8- and 10-inch skillets
- Stainless-steel construction with aluminum/copper base core for fast, even heating
- Polished 18/10 stainless-steel riveted handles provide a confident grip
- Tempered glass lids trap in heat, moisture, and nutrients
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees F; limited lifetime warranty; dishwasher-safe
Remember this is Amazon- be sure to double check the price before you buy!
Thanks Sarah’s Deals!
It is important to note that this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All opinions stated in this blog belong to its author and no one else. I will only endorse products, companies, and services that I have found worthy of my time and opinion. A Frugal Chick is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.