Do you love your downloadable cookbooks?
There are some GREAT deals on them right now:
- Saveur New American Comfort Food $3.99 (list $27.99)
- Cookie Swap $1.99 (list $19.99)
- Plenty: Vibrant Vegetable Recipes from London’s Ottolenghi $4.99 (list $27.99)
- Top Pot Hand-Forged Doughnuts: Secrets and Recipes for the Home Baker $1.49 (list $12.99)
- Big Fat Cookies $1.99 (list $13.99)
- Guy Fieri Food (Enhanced Edition) [Kindle Edition With Audio/Video] $3.99 (list $29.99)
- The Olive and the Caper: Adventures in Greek Cooking $2.51 (list $19.95)
- French Classics Made Easy: More Than 250 Great French Recipes Updated and Simplified for the American Kitchen $2.99 (list $16.95)
- Beard on Food: The Best Recipes and Kitchen Wisdom from the Dean of American Cooking $2.51 (list $11.99)
Thanks Mommy Savers!
It is important to note that this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All opinions stated in this blog belong to its author and no one else. I will only endorse products, companies, and services that I have found worthy of my time and opinion. A Frugal Chick is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.