Sharon at Mom on Dealz creates fun kid’s crafts that you can do at home on the cheap!
This craft involves making your bucket list for the summer!
Summer Bucket List
1. Create a list with your child of activities they would like to do during their summer vacation.
2. Cut a T-shirt shape out of construction paper and label each “shirt” with one of your bucket list items.
3. Hang a string on the wall and attach each shirt to the line.
- Make some of your bucket list items into goals. For instance we writing the alphabet for my 3 year old and learning colors for my 1 year old.
- Math: Use different colored paper to create the t-shirts and create a pattern with the colors. Have your child identify the pattern.
- Writing: Have your child write about each activity after you complete them.