- A Frugal Chick - http://www.afrugalchick.com -
Kids Frugal Fun: Columbus Day Ship
Posted By Laura On October 6, 2011 @ 11:48 am In Simple Steps | Comments Disabled
Each week I bring you a craft that is fun, educational, and frugal.
Next week is Columbus Day so Will and I decided to make a ship with things we found around the house. For past crafts, visit here .
Columbus Day Ship
1. Cut the sponge into the shape your child chooses.
2. Cut 2 small holes into the sponge where the “masts” will go.
3. Cut the straw in half and put each half into each sponge hole.
4. Cut 2 triangles out of the construction paper and allow your child to decorate them.
5. Poke 2 holes into each triangle that the straw will “thread” thru.
6. Sail your “ship”.
Article printed from A Frugal Chick: http://www.afrugalchick.com
URL to article: http://www.afrugalchick.com/kids-frugal-fun-columbus-day-ship/
URLs in this post:
 here: http://www.momondealz.com/category/kids-frugal-fun/
Copyright © 2013 A Frugal Chick. All rights reserved.