- A Frugal Chick - http://www.afrugalchick.com -
Kids Frugal Fun 4/26
Posted By Laura On April 26, 2011 @ 8:14 am In Simple Steps | Comments Disabled
Each week Sharon at Mom on Dealz  bring you a craft you can create with your child that is both frugal and educational.
This week she went with a Mother’s Day craft. There are so many gifts for Mother’s Day on the internet and in books; she tried to pick a couple of the most frugal ones that allow you to use materials around the house.
Recipe Card Holder
Small envelope box
Wrapping paper, brown paper bag, or construction paper
Markers, crayon, glitter, any other decorative items
Glue or tape
Recipes from internet or magazines
1. “Wrap” the empty envelope box with your choice of paper.
2. Decorate the outside of the box and labe the top “Mom’s Recipes”.
3. Cut the recipes out and glue or tape them onto the index cards.
4. Fill the box with recipes!
Photo or Memory Box
Empty shoe box or diaper wipe container
Wrapping Paper of your choice
Tape or glue
Markers, glitter glue, other decorative items
1. Wrap or decorate the outside of your box or container.
2. Label the box “Mom’s Favorite Photos” or “Mommy/Name of Child” Memories
3. Fill with loose photos or scraps of paper with favorite mommy/child memories. You can also present it to Mom for her to fill. We filled ours with a flower Will made at Easter and a framed photo of the boys.
Article printed from A Frugal Chick: http://www.afrugalchick.com
URL to article: http://www.afrugalchick.com/kids-frugal-fun-426/
URLs in this post:
 Mom on Dealz: http://www.momondealz.com
Copyright © 2013 A Frugal Chick. All rights reserved.