In case you didn’t feel like Black Friday has now turned into Brown Thursday how about Tuesday?
There is a RUMOR that Kohls.com will have it’s Black Friday deals beginning at midnight Tuesday morning. (Doorbusters should not be included in this sale.)
We aren’t 100% sure but here are some things you can do to be ready:
1. If you already know what you want go ahead and fill your cart. The prices will drop once they go on sale. (If you don’t know what you want be sure to check out the Kohls Black Friday Ad).
2. You can use the coupon code BLACKFRI to get 15% off your purchase.
3. You get $15 Kohls cash for every $50 you spend.
4. There is FREE shipping on every order that is $50.00 or more!
5. Ready to shop? Click HERE to go directly to Kohls.com and help support this website.
Start Shopping at Kohls.com right now and add the items to your cart here.
Share This Post:
It is important to note that this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All opinions stated in this blog belong to its author and no one else. I will only endorse products, companies, and services that I have found worthy of my time and opinion. A Frugal Chick is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.